SAP WI Text Stop Lights

Jeffrey Rappaport jeffrey.rappaport at mail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:35:57 EDT 2000

All,

     Thanx for the replies that I received on the Stop Light issue in 4.6C. Some of you asked that if I found a solution to let you know, well here is what I developed.... We still couldn't concatenate the stop lights with regular text for the WI text in the inbox, so I created 2 separate variables as container elements in that step. One for the stop light & the other for the text. I then created a dynamic column entry for that task in which I declared both elements. I then went to the Workplace and configured the workplace WF layout to include both those elements right next to each other in the inbox. It works great & the client is giggling right now.

Thanx Again,
Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC.
609-841-4636