Workflow Technical Documentation

Warwick Hill Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au
Wed Oct 25 23:01:37 EDT 2000

Hi Brad,

I'm not sure if this is what your after but the following spreadsheet is a
format I have developed to help me keep track of the various components
that go into my workflows.  I'm sure it's not the ultimate solution but it
helps me and also makes it easier for someone else (a non-workflower)
who might need to make minor changes.

 <<WF_ObjInventory2.xls>>
regards

Warwick Hill