Work items do not appear in agent's in-box

Stefan Nehlig stefan.nehlig at snafu.de
Wed Oct 25 15:32:47 EDT 2000

Greg,

the customizing settings for the archive are ok (I'm sure !). The selected
agent appears in every WI according to the archive settings. But: the item
is not in his / her in-box !

I just switched the setting from organizational unit to a single user
(US) -> it works ! But that's not the solution ...

Still glad about any ideas ..

Rgeards
Stefan