BPT : Alternate Binding using Function module in 46C

Ravi Shankar ravisap at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 12:24:45 EDT 2000

Hi all,
   I was tring to find the functionality of using alternate binding
using function modules for workflow definition. I know this
functionality is available since 4.0 but I couldn't see how I could
navigate to in 46C. I was wondering if it was discontinued - I didn't
see anything mentioned in release notes about this.

  Any information on this will be of great help to us.

TIA
Ravi