BPT : Alternate Binding using Function module in 46C

Brennecke, Carsten carsten.brennecke at sap.com
Thu Oct 19 13:30:54 EDT 2000

Hello Ravi,

alternative binding is still possible within 4.6C. To enter the function
modules, you choose Alternative binding in the binding editor context menu.
If you need further information, try the documentation at
http:\\help.sap.com

Information about alternative binding you will find in the workflow section
(Reference Documentation -> BC-SAP Business Workflow -> Tasks and Tasks
Groups -> Definition fo Binding -> Operation of the Binding Editor ->
Alternative Binding Definition).

Carsten