Mandatory import element missing

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 13:49:56 EDT 2000

Carlos,
It seems as if one of your data elements has the
import and mandatory flag checked. For this element,
you must populate the binding, or remove the mandatory
flag. Without looking at your workflow, I would say
the element that is mandatory would be release status.
The workflow needs this element imported. This will
probably be on your triggering event binding found on
the first screen. Click on the tab, select the binding
by depressing the button on the left, then click on
the button with two green dots. You will see all of
the elements being passed from the BOR.
Place your cursor in each field, then press F4. If the
line is DARK Green, double click on that line. If not,
close the window. Save your task after going through
all of the triggering event bindings.
Hopefully, this will fix your problem.

Regards,

Michael Petrosh