[No Subject]

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at london.com
Thu Oct 12 12:43:56 EDT 2000

press button "input data" and use the F4 help to input data the workflow needs to start.

on a more general note, try the tutorials in the sap online documentation (basis.. business management.. workflow.. reference documentation.. tutorials). they're really good. as is the rest of the reference documentation, for that matter.

a good way of getting into it, if you're an autodidactical person.. I am and against popular belief it is possible to teach yourself SAP workflow.. I did it five years ago.. yes it takes longer, but you find out a whole lot of stuff while you're doing it... if you's rather go on a course, try bc600 or better bc601.

Enjoy
Stephan