No subject

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Thu Oct 12 12:38:59 EDT 2000

Hi Carlos,

the event "releasestepcreated" has a parameter which is the releasecode for
the next / first approval level. As the workflow receives this from the
event you have to enter it in the parameter container in SWUS to have the
workflow running (obligatory import element).

Regards,

Markus

Carlos Gonzalez <ctalavera_20_99 at yahoo.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 12.10.2000
17:48:53

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>