Trigger the deadline event of a WI twice?

Dr. Ulrich Mende info at mende-edv-beratung.de
Mon Oct 2 06:16:37 EDT 2000

Hi, Stephan-
thanks for your suggestion. I already use medelled deadline processing. Now-
if I include a wait-step, so I will get a new background item. In effect
that will mean the same workload as if I kill the dialog item and create a
new one with the same actual agent and a  new deadline set.

What I hoped so to find is the following. For one dialog item to enter the
deadline branch N times (N = 1, 2, 3...) until the item is COMPLETED or set
to obsolete. I hit on that idea after finding the field SWWWIHEAD-WI_LEESC,
which SAP describes as "The time in seconds, after that deadline processing
is to be repeated".
So one could very simply model the following szenario:

1. dunning at ...
2. dunning 3 days later
3. dunning 3 days later
4. set to obsolet 3 days later

Seams, that doesn' t work.   Best regards   Ulrich