ECH: ECR/ECO Workflows

Todd Walter toddwalter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 15:21:09 EST 2000

If you create an ECR (not an ECM) and save it, the event should be
triggered.  You can look in the event log (transaction SWEL to see).  I
would be careful with the standard delivered task as I have found several
bugs in it (release 4.0) that I could not get resolved even talking directly
to SAP Germany.

Todd