ECR/ECO Workflows

Schroeter, Brad BSchroeter at ti.com
Wed Nov 29 12:30:35 EST 2000

Scot,
This event should be triggered when you create an ECR.  What version are you
on?  You might want to look at note 179487 (description: If note 176227 has
been implemented, event 'ECM.OPENED' might not be generated when you create
a change number.  As a result, the ECM workflow is not started either).  It
says that note 176227 changes the commit sequence.  I tried to look at note
176227 but it says it has a status of "To be archived".

-Brad