ASUG 2001 Conference

Susan R. Keohan skeohan at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 17 10:26:09 EST 2000

Hi Martin,

Thanks very much for responding.  We are definitely looking for someone to
do Beginners Workflow, and I guess the FI Workflow case study would also
fit in to our ROI session (I do think we may have possible presenters from
SAP customers on that one, and that is usually preferable).

Our idea for beginning workflow was to choose an application (say, for
example, Purchase Requisition Release, always a favorite, or release of FI
parked documents), and, within a 1 hour session, build the workflow and
demonstrate how to get it running.  This will take a lot of guts !  If you
are still interested, please send me a draft abstract, and I will send it
on to the board.

Many thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sue