Archiving

SIMON ORCHARD ORCHARDS at gkn-whl.co.uk
Fri Nov 17 09:27:34 EST 2000

All,

I have ran today the "Watchdog for Runtime Tables" which shows a RED light next to the "Container Instances". There are 14 million records and so I would agree with SAP that a clean up is required.

However, looking at SAP help, there is no talk of how to archive containers. Obviously we do not want to lose the data as it would be required in the future either for audit purposes or any other information.

Does anyone have any information or help / tips on carrying out this task?

We are currently using version 3.1I if that helps.

Thank you in advance.

Simon Orchard
GKN Westland Helicopters Ltd.