Purchase Order release Workflow

Cham Sher Ching sherch at cyberway.com.sg
Fri Nov 17 07:50:01 EST 2000

Hi all,
=20
I have some questions regarding the Purchase Order release Workflow ( =
Workflow template: 20000075 wf_po_rel. The standard task: TS20000166 =
mm_po_rel for the Release of PO has 3 terminating events - =
Significantlychanged, reset and released.

Questions
1) When is the event BUS2012 Significantlychanged triggered ? I tried =
changing a Purchase Order but managed to trigger BUS2012 Changed and not =
Significantlychanged.

2) The PO Approval workitem remains in the Inbox until one of the events =
is triggered. Is there a way to customise the workitem to give the =
approver the ability to reject the workitem and clear it from the inbox =
without taking any action ?

3) One of my user requirement is to sent a message to the creator of the =
Purchase order whenever the purchase order is released. How do I =
retrieve each approver's userid and name.

Thanks in advance,
Sher-Ching Cham