Purchase Order release Workflow

Martin Maguth martin.maguth at ixos.com
Fri Nov 17 09:29:20 EST 2000

please see answers below.

regards,

martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Cham Sher Ching [mailto:sherch at cyberway.com.sg]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2000 7:50 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Purchase Order release Workflow

Hi all,

I have some questions regarding the Purchase Order release Workflow (
Workflow template: 20000075 wf_po_rel. The standard task: TS20000166
mm_po_rel for the Release of PO has 3 terminating events -
Significantlychanged, reset and released.

Questions
1) When is the event BUS2012 Significantlychanged triggered ? I tried
changing a Purchase Order but managed to trigger BUS2012 Changed and not
Significantlychanged.
[Martin Maguth] the event is triggered when you change a purchase order item
to where a new release strategy applies. all previous releases are reset and
the process starts from the beginning.

2) The PO Approval workitem remains in the Inbox until one of the events is
triggered. Is there a way to customise the workitem to give the approver the
ability to reject the workitem and clear it from the inbox without taking
any action ?
[Martin Maguth] have you checked whether the task is asynchronous ? can you
make it synchronous ?

3) One of my user requirement is to sent a message to the creator of the
Purchase order whenever the purchase order is released. How do I retrieve
each approver's userid and name.
[Martin Maguth] each workflow step has a container element "actual agent"
that contains the user actually executing the wi.

Thanks in advance,
Sher-Ching Cham