swc_create_object sometimes ends with an exception

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 18 23:47:46 EDT 2000

One thing that I noticed on 4.0B is that when you are creating an object
(say Business Partner) in a method of another object type's program (say
Service Order), and you are exporting the Business Partner object from
the method back to the workflow, the Business Partner has to be defined
in the workflow container as both import and export.