BMT: HR Workflow 4.6B PSAVE Value

Sherri Snook sherri.snook at telops.gte.com
Thu May 18 19:29:17 EDT 2000

Any and All,

We are upgrading to 4.6b.

I will be implementing a workflow for employee home address changes.  My users only want to see the address change when the state (P0006-State) changes on the IT0006, Sty1.

I plan to use a dynamic action to compare the Psave value to the current state (P0006-State).  If unequal, I will have the dynamic action make a  call to a function that will raise the event to trigger the workflow.

Does anyone know of a better way to do this?  Does anyone know how to get at the PSAVE value via workflow instead of the dynamic action?

Any suggestions at all will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sherri Snook
HR Technology
214-285-1885