Agent resolution using roles

Warwick Hill Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au
Tue Mar 28 21:22:54 EST 2000

Hi Markus,  thanks for the tip on role resolution the program is RSWUTS03,
unfortunately not available until releas 4.0.
We're still on release 31H.
Apologies to Stephan, you were right with your first suggestion. There was
someone assigned to the task 00407922.
I was doing my development in one client (which is the one I checked the
agent assignment in) and doing my
testing in another (in which someone had assigned themselves as the agent).

thanks

Warwick.