Agent resolution using roles

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Tue Mar 28 08:32:18 EST 2000

Hi Warwick,

do you know the reports for role testing (check SE38 with search word *role*)?
They might hepl you to identify the problem because they react on break-points
you have set within your role resolution.

Markus

Warwick Hill <Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au> on 28.03.2000 09:45:42

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>