WF Org SAP table

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Wed Mar 22 15:19:20 EST 2000

Hi Donald,

instead of crawling through the tables you could consider using so called
evaluation ways (transaction ooaw) together with function module "rh_struc_get".
As for me this is quite an elegant way.

Regards,

Markus

"Rooke DH (Donald )" <dhrooke at Equilon.com> on 22.03.2000 19:47:31

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>