WF Org SAP table

Kishore Thota kthota at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 22 14:42:31 EST 2000

Donald,

Infotype tables HRP1001 through HRP1060 have all the relevant information.
Start from HRP1001 and you may have to access other tables depending on how
detail information you are looking for.

Thanks,
Kishore Thota
Ph: (919) 543-1831
Tie Line: 8-441-1831

"Rooke DH (Donald )" <dhrooke at Equilon.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 03/22/2000
01:47:31 PM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:  SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>