WF Org SAP table

Rooke DH (Donald ) dhrooke at Equilon.com
Wed Mar 22 13:47:31 EST 2000

Can someone inform me if there is a SAP table which contains all the
workflow organizational relationships needed to associate holders of
positions with jobs and organizations. We are not currently using the HR
module. I'm working on a workflow and would like to filter out the users
which do not belong to a particular organization.  Thanks.

 Donald H. Rooke