B2B - Version 2.0A

Sherman S. Wright swright at lsil.com
Wed Mar 22 11:42:29 EST 2000

Hi Myra -

I would be interested in whatever you find out.  We are currently in the
pilot phase of implementing B2B version 1.0B, and plan to upgrade later this
year.  (For the first phase, we are not using the B2B workflow, but are
passing the RCR directly into R3 where it's converted to a PR, which goes
through the R3 workflow.)

Regards,
Sherman