Event Linkage

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Mon Mar 20 08:25:49 EST 2000

the "standard" way of doing it is to choose "activate event linkage" from
the menu in the task maintenance (triggering event screen).

ensure that when you make the test you described below (SWE2 versus
SWETYPECOU), you give the update task of the SWE2 update enough time to
finish before you query the SWETYPECOU table, otherwise you won't see your
entry.

Stephan Becker