Event Linkage

Warwick Hill Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au
Mon Mar 20 03:17:36 EST 2000

Can some one please advise me the 'safest' way to implement event linkages.

I usually use transaction SWE2 to access the entry for the object-event, eg
BUS2054-WBSRELEASED,
then activate the entries for Global & Enabled. As Displayed on the screen
on the right. Bu when I checked
the contents of SWETYPECOU it indicates that the ENABLE flag is NOT SET ! as
in th escreen on the left.

 <<...>>

Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated as I'm having a very
difficult time trying to establish what the real cause is when
Workflows do not start as expected.

thanks

Warwick Hill
Senior SAP Consultant