Send Messages to Groupwise

Sue Asen Asen.Sue at basco.com
Wed Jun 28 08:14:40 EDT 2000

We are on version 4.5B and would like to send e-mails from SAP to our =
e-mail package Groupwise.

This process was set up for us (by a consultant who has since left) in =
version 3.1 and worked well.

We have heard that SAP Connect, which played a part in 3.1 has since =
changed dramatically with 4.5B.

Through trans. SCOT, we know that we can get the messages into SAP =
Connect, in 'waiting', but each time we initiate the 'start send process', =
all messages fall into the incorrect state.

Does anyone know the correct configuration of SAP Connect with 4.5B?  Are =
there special parameters we need to establish via trans. SO16 (sap office =
settings)?  What are the SAP tables involved?

Thank you.

Sue Asen
Briggs & Stratton
(414) 256-5178