CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND in program SAPMSSY1

Warwick Hill Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au
Wed Jun 28 03:55:23 EDT 2000

Hello all on WUG list,

We are trying to test the workflows for "Blocked invoices due to quantity or
price variation" (WS00400026 & WS00400027) and are getting a dump occurring.

The dump occurs in program SAPMSSY1 at line 2310 and the error message is as
follows-

The program "SAPMSSY1" contains a CALL FUNCTION statement. The name
of the function module to be called is " ".

I gather that the program SAPMSSY1 is called by WF-BATCH as part of the
blocked invoice trigger but as this is all happening in the background
I can't see an easy way of debugging this error.

We are on 31h lcp76. And we have a suspicion that this problem may be
related to other RFC problems we have been having since installing these
latest LCP's.
Another error that has crept in is that we are not getting consistent
results when we use CALL TRANSACTIONS.  In some situations a RC of 0 is
returned  and yet
when we debug through the same code we get RC of 1001.

Has anyone come across anything similar to the CALL FUNCTION Problem or
other problems related to LCP's 70-76 ?

thanks

Warwick Hill
Senior SAP Consultant