Standard Role AC00000138

Kimberley N Winters KNWINTE at ppco.com
Tue Jun 13 16:37:04 EDT 2000

I currently have 2 different workflow templates which utilize standard role
AC00000138 (SAP: Agent of an organizational unit) to determine the agents. Both
of the workflow templates utilize the org object T024 (purchasing group) to
determine role resolution.  Each of the workflows has its own PD Organizational
Plan and I have assigned the proper dialog standard task to each of the
different jobs used in the PD Organizational Plan.  Both of the PD
Organizational plans utilize some of the same purchasing group values

The problem I have is the role returns agents from both of the PD Organizational
Plans as valid agents for purchasing groups which are attached  to both of the
plans .... when truly it should only return agents from the PD Organizational
Plan with the task assigned.

I tried to write a custom role/function module to also consider the task
assignment to the org plan, but have been unsuccessful.

To me, this should be a common problem....any solutions or ideas?   Thank you in
advance.

Kim Winters
SAP Production Services
351 IC