Change Doc Linkage

Jeffrey Rappaport jeffrey.rappaport at mail.com
Wed Jun 14 07:42:55 EDT 2000

Hi All,

Curious if anyone else is having this problem with the complex field
restrictions in 4.6B. When creating conditions I've found the following:

* It does not like VBAK_LIFSK_NEW = space or VBUK_CMPSB_NEW =
space (the Deliv. & Credit Blocks.) When I place all the
conditions in that I want the system ignores them all &
triggers all the time.
* The 2 tables that the conditions are written to are SWEVCDFLD
& SWECDFIELD. You can see the tables get populated when you
add a condition, but if you delete a condition, they don't
come off the table. The only way they came off the tables was
if I either deleted all the conditions & started over; or went
in to SWEVCDFLD and deleted them munually.
* I even tried with parenthesis with no success.
* I now have only the VBEP_BMENG_OLD <> VBEP_BMENG_NEW (Conf Qty
Chg) & VBAP_ABGRU_NEW <> space. It seems to work fine with
these 2 alone. But who knows about the stability??

Has anyone else had similar problems or know what is causing this??

Thanx in Advance,

Jeffrey Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC.