How to set up a Dynamic Parallel User Decision

Roeske, James E. Jamesr at ccai.net
Mon Jun 12 18:03:17 EDT 2000

Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to setup a Dynamic Parallel USER DECISION, but have had no
success.  I HAVE been successful in configuring a Dynamic Parallel Work Item
within the same workflow.  Can it be done with a user decision only?

This is what I would like to do, I require a user decision of "Approve" or
"Reject" to be sent out to multiple "run-time" defined users.  If all agents
approve, workflow proceeds.  If ONE agent rejects, the workflow goes down a
different error processing path.

If there is anyone that has done this before specifically for a User
Decision, or can shed some light on this issue I would greatly appreciate
it!!!!

Thank you in advance.

James E. Roeske
Senior Associate