How to set up a Dynamic Parallel User Decision

Mark Huffman m.r.huffman at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jun 12 23:51:47 EDT 2000

If by dynamic parallel you mean the parallel processing whereby you pass
a list of objects or structures to the same type of workitem - I think
the best thing to do is create a new workflow and have the decision step
as your first step. Then call the flow item as the step that is passed
each member of the list in parallel processing - you can see in the
online doco that this is allowed - an item of type F.

You might be able to get away with just calling the generic decision
task - for completeness I usually try to embed any single step tasks
within a workflow. A long time ago some of the SAP gurus recommended
this approach instead of calling single step tasks directly.