ESS Absence approval WF (WS20000081)

Rakesh Dube rakesh_dube at pacific.net.sg
Sun Jun 11 09:49:09 EDT 2000

Hi Chavi,
Can U let me know where u r getting stuck...
I implemeneted this workflow in my privous project .
Let me know, how I can help in this regards

As per initial problem of activation ,
Go to transaction OOCU     and Click personal management --Personal
Administration --click Activate Event Linkage

If u can't see your template number , click View menu and select Key on
and activate your Workflow template

And also  go to Assign to  task
make this workflow template as General task.

And also goto transction SWU3  and do the Automatic customization

Try this and let me know result.
Unfortun. I was also not got any documentation on this.
If U can't trigger, feel free to contect me

Regards

Rakesh
Consultant (Workflow/ITS)
Arthur Andersen