looking for OSS NOTE: WWW_DISPATCH_REQUEST

Katerina Lalioti katerina at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 9 18:05:24 EDT 2000

Dan,

Thank you very much for your response.
We have been looking at the OSS notes but did NOT find anything close to
what we descibed.
If you have more information (the OSS#) please email :
mdamian at mit.edu and msprague at mit.edu.

Thank you again
Katerina