filter/group -- workflow inbox

Graf, Josef josef.graf at sap.com
Tue Jun 6 09:28:49 EDT 2000

Hi Hui,
you can define up to 6 attributes per workflow which you can then use for
filtering / grouping. You can access all attributes from the workflow
container.
The definition is made via transaction 'SWDA' and has to be done separately
for each workflow definition.
Use F4-Key in the field 'Expression' to get a list of all available
attributes in the workflow container.

Joe