WI list function

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Fri Jul 7 09:45:48 EDT 2000

I have written a report a while ago that does this quite comprehensibly,
including marking overdue items according to customisable thresholds. The
key is the function module RH_INBOX_VIEW_CREATE. I enhanced it to allow
selection of all users on and below a set level in the organisational
structure, and some other bells ans whistles.. but in essence, the fm above
will give you what you need.
Stephan