Two Errors in WS20000003 Pay increase approval with SAP Forms

Barcellos, Marcos marcos.barcellos at sap.com
Mon Jul 10 15:57:57 EDT 2000

When I implementing the workflow WS20000003 (Pay increase approval with SAP
Forms)I found 02 bindings erros:

Node    Error text
0000463 Binding definition contains errors
0000705 Binding definition contains errors

Dialog message display shows:
001 E Parameter error while calling function DDIF_NAMETAB_GET (in
function SWA_CHECK_REFSTRUCT)
Now double click message type E which says;
Parameter error while calling function DDIF_NAMETAB_GET (in function
SWA_CHECK_REFSTRUCT)     Message no. W8006

How to correct the binding definition error in Template ? and How can I
start these Workflow, because doesn't have an event in the flow.

Has anyone else had experience with this workflow or come across similar
problems ? and How can I start these Workflow ?  because doesn't have an
event in the flow.

many thanks

Marcos Barcellos
Workflow (WF)