version/edition of VBasic w/ work flow

michael petrosh xraydelta7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 11:08:34 EST 2000

I had a client that was considering implementing this,
but they were on 4.0B. I believe the recommended
version at that time was VB 4.0 or 5.0
However, if you use the 4.5 GUI, as I recall the SAP
forms kit included on the presentation CD considerably
reduced the amount of VB development. The one thing I
do not know is if there are any issues related to
using the 4.5 SAP FORMS SDK and 3.1H. I do know the
GUI will work with 3.1H.

Regards,

Mike Petrosh