Variables in Work Item Text for Decision

Muttaqi, Easin easin.muttaqi at au.origin-it.com
Mon Jan 17 20:20:47 EST 2000

I need to display Service Order number in the Work Item Text.
It works fine for all task except decision task.

I copied the decision task TS00008267 (Generic Decision Task).
In this copy, I changed the Work Item Text and the Long Text as well.

Surprisingly, the Long Text seems to work OK, but the WI text is displaying
the 'Title' of 'Basic Data' in the 'Decision' view.

If I put the same variable '&ORDER&' in that text, it displays 'ORDER'
without the &s.

I shall appreciate if anyone can help me ?

Thanks.

Easin Muttaqi