R: Paging on CCMS Alerts

Pierluigi D'Alessio pierluigi.dalessio at smartsolutions.it
Wed Jan 12 03:18:42 EST 2000

Hi Danielle,

If you haven't set up a proper WF definition yet, I would suggest you to
take in consideration the
opportunity of adopting another powerful application: the Early Warning
System (EWS). Path is: Logistics -->
Logistics Controlling --> Logistics Information System --> Early Warning
System.
An email can be authomatically sent to a user whenever a predefined
exception is verified in the system.
Please note that EWS is available in every R3 info system (included WF info
system).
I hope my suggestion could help you.

Best regards.

P. D'Alessio