Trigger for Creation of PO Service Entry Sheets

Warwick Hill Warwick.Hill at WaterCorporation.com.au
Tue Jan 11 23:09:04 EST 2000

Mark,

Thanks for your reply.  This seems like a good solution, however I'm having
some trouble defining this in the EVENTS FOR CHANGE DOCUMENTS table.

I've entered the value of ENTRYSHEET in the first column, then I've tried to
enter ESSR as the Business Object but this is rejected.  As ESSR is the main
table for entry sheets I would have thought this would be the correct value.
When I do an F4 on this field it says that no value were selected and asks
me if I want to maintain the entires.

I haven't used change documents before so am nort sure what needs to be set
uup for them to work properly. Do you have any suggestions  ?

thanks

Warwick.
ps. I am on a 31h system.