Terminating events

Cunningham, Bill bill.cunningham at syskoplan.com
Thu Feb 10 22:57:56 EST 2000

Rob,=20
Thanks for your suggestion, it seems this is the only way around the=20
situation, we had thought that a terminating event meant the workitem / =
task

would terminate, - no matter what, but this does not seem to be the =
case.
Seems like a bug?
However, if we use the wait for event  / parallel fork approach for =
each=20
terminating event  (we now have three for the single step task)  it =
will=20
kinda complicate the workflow, which is not a big deal,  - just seems
rather unnecessary.
Regards,
Bill Cunningham