Terminating events

Kishore Thota kthota at us.ibm.com
Fri Feb 11 09:38:59 EST 2000

Bill,

I had a similar problem when we migrated to 45B.  Below are the details=
 of
the discussion with Alan.

Kishore Thota
12/13/99 11:24 AM

To:   bpt at sap-ag.de (Business Process Technology)
cc:
From: Kishore Thota/Raleigh/Contr/IBM at IBMUS
Subject:  Re:Workflow 45B upgrade issues  (Document link: Database 'Kis=
hore
      Thota', View '($Sent)')

Hi Alan,

1.  As you can see below the custom object is created under LFA1.  In 3=
1H
LFA1 does have the ExistenceCheck method, but there is no code in the
method, it is not implemented.  In 45B the method is implemented and th=
is
was inherited by the custom object from its super type.   Below are som=
picture for this.

2.  The deadlines work both in 31H and 45b, it is the modeling after
deadline which is not working.  I have a branch that has to process aft=
er
the deadline is reached during a "Wait for Event" step, after the deadl=
ine
is reached the workflow does not take that branch.

Here is the object in 3.1H

*********Pictures removed*********

The same object in 4.5B

*********Pictures removed*********