Customer Master Creation Event

Markus Brahm mbrahm at cscploenzke.de
Tue Feb 8 14:01:59 EST 2000

Hello,

I don=B4t know whether your problem is still acute.

You cannot define a subtype and prolongate it=B4s key because the super=
type cannot
delegate then.

The solution depenjds on the concrete problem. It might be enough to ha=
ve an
attribute (not a key), but seemingly you need to create some kind of yo=
ur own
object type with key structure of KNB1 (the question is: are there chan=
ge
documents fitting to that?).
You cannot really activate the writing of change documents by swec, the=
 booking
of them etc. is gnerated separately, so that you might encounter some f=
ollow up
problems. You should probably sketch the whole business scenario you ar=
e aiming
at, there might be totally different solutions.

Markus

Kimberley N Winters <KNWINTE at ppco.com> on 02.02.2000 18:52:08

Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>