circular object definition OK?

Stephan Becker stephan.becker at walldorftech.com
Sat Feb 5 07:15:30 EST 2000

attributes are read when they are queried in the workflow at runtime. thus
if you don't querie down to the n'th degree (i.e.
fipp.fipp.fipp.fipp.fipp.fipp.fipp.fipp..........), you should be all right.
I once tried this, and the graphical representation in the object testing
environment gave up after nine levels or so, but there was no abend or so.
Cheers,
Stephan

P.S.: By the way, don't you think we should get out more if we start asking
each other these questions? ;-)