AW: Advantages of using workflow ?

Dr. Thorsten Wewers thorsten.wewers at bmt-consulting.de
Fri Dec 22 04:04:44 EST 2000

Diane,

check out http://www.workflowing.com/. This site is run by Alan Rickayzen,
an old friend of mine whom I know from my working in SAP. On this site, he
provides very useful information - e.g. several FAQs and many links to other
sources of information - covering issues management is usually interested in
as well as technical issues that have to be addressed in almost every
workflow project. Best thing about this site: It's in English!

Best regards,

Thorsten Wewers
http://www.bmt-consulting.de/