Defined an Event in a Business Object

R Tannert tnn at ornl.gov
Thu Dec 21 11:14:16 EST 2000

Scot,

The event needs to be in at least the implemented state for it to be
accessible at runtime (presumably workflow-definition time as well).  To
change its state from modeled to implemented, select the event, then use
menu item Edit -> Change status to -> Implemented).  Then re-save and
activate the business object type.  That should do it.

Rob