Deadline Monitoring - Recipient of Messages

Muttaqi, Easin easin.muttaqi at au.origin-it.com
Sun Dec 17 19:55:15 EST 2000

Hi

I copied WS00200097 ( Rel 46c) and am trying to send deadline messages to
our defined roles.
My role FM is O.K. I want to use three roles at three levels but the WF is
using only one role.

At the beginning of the step ( Activity ) I am using say Role1,
        and at Latest End I am using Role2
        and at Requested End I am using Role3.

But during execution it always goes to the Role1 ( ignores the roles at
'Latest End'
or 'Requested End' levels).

Also can I trigger another WF at the 'Latest End' or 'Requested End' Level.
Because for certain cases
I need to go up to 5 Levels of End Deadlines.

Thanks.

Easin Muttaqi
Atos Origin Australia