Deadline Monitoring - Recipient of Messages

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Dec 18 02:01:22 EST 2000

Hi Easin,
To trigger another WF or just more "deadline" messages on Latest End or
Requested End,
use the modelled deadline monitoring techniques to trigger more levels of
deadlines.
Please use the wizard within the workflow builder to get basic idea if you
haven't used this
before.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow)
SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Tel: +61 412 390 267