Change WF step during execution...?

Thomas Maue r0773c at email.sps.mot.com
Tue Dec 12 12:38:24 EST 2000

Michael,

You could setup a terminating event for every necessary status (i.e.
delivery status of completed) and incorporate into your WF.  When a user
changes the status outside of WF, the terminating event will end the
current process and the flow would continue.  You could used wait for
events instead depending on how your WF is designed.

The hard part is raising the events from the application side.  There
are probably no standard events that you can use so you will have to
define your own.  Status Management is a good place to start with your
SD example.

Regards,

Tom Maue