Problems executing a workflow item from Domino Access Workflow Template

Roger Cliffe Roger_Cliffe at eur.3com.com
Tue Dec 12 13:02:12 EST 2000

Hi,

Don't know if anyone else has encountered this problem, but am attempting to use
the "Domino Access to SAP Workflow" mail template and LSX to access the SAP
Inbox from within Lotus Notes at a local level.  i.e. have created a local inbox
in Notes.

It refreshes the inbox successfully from SAP successfully, and I can view the
workitem, but when I attempt to 'Execute' or 'Display' the item it starts up the
SAPGUI and hangs (eggtimer turning...) as if waiting for something, requiring a
reboot to subsequently use Lotus Notes.

Looking down into the Notes Script (which is a scary thought), it seems to
establish a connection with SAP in the background with the EnableSAPGUI option
OFF, and disconnects successfully, but with the EnableSAPGUI set to TRUE, it
launches the SAPGUI and hangs -

Anyone any ideas?
Versions are
Lotus Notes 4.6,